DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJIGO4 ver, 4.3.2 for Android available

Can't you and @bushie download the apk from the apk-mirror site at the link I posted and install that?
I haven't tried yet myself as I'm waiting to do it from a public wifi site but I've never had trouble downloading from apk-mirror.
Yeah, that worked for me. Colorado, Verizon, Galaxy S8, version confirmed in app settings.

Connects, and color enhancement view is there. (Or whatever they call it)20181002_104648.jpeg

Last edited:
But it took the place of exposure lock.
How is it's stability? Go 4.3.0 quits several times during 2nd or third flight. I would be thrilled if only that is fixed.

4.3.2 might be beta. DJI sent me a beta for version 3 during that Jan when ones RC position showed 2 miles wnw from actual.

I have not had the time to fly it. I did have the app open for a good 15 minutes though, for what it's worth. I had zero crashes, where as I would say that with 4.3.0 I would have occasional crashes.

I would not personally rate my experience with 4.3.2 as conclusive.

Still 4.3.0 in Google Play.
While checking the current version, noticed in the 'what's new' they misspelled 'Hyperlapse' as 'Hyperlaspe'

Anyone have thoughts about this version, does it improve anything with the video link (video shutters)? Did it break something?

I was having some consistent issues during hyperlapses. It would minimize on my GS8, but seemed like it was still running in the background.

I didn't see any setting that was added,
The only thing I noticed is that the default video recording resolution was changed to 1080p, instead of 4k (I saw it only after I grabbed the videos, so it was really annoying).

One question.

IS it really that on android you don't have same functions/flight modes as on ios? I have mavic air.

One question.

IS it really that on android you don't have same functions/flight modes as on ios? I have mavic air.

As much as I know, if the application number is the same, then Android user have the same functionality as IOS user.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998