DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

.dng files to ipad air via sd lightening cable #fail

GazMavPro

Reactions
I am trying to get the raw files from the sd card in my mav pro to my ipad to edit in lightroom. 30 .dng files are visible in windows explorer on pc but when i plug cable and sd card into ipad the import screen is blank. Also, if i try to import when within lightroom mobile its not an option. Driving me mad, what am i missing?????

Also doesn’t work on iPhone 8plus.

Ipad Air 2019 with latest IOS

Subscription to lightroom mobile is active.

It will take some time but just download from the SD card using the DJI GO 4 app.

It only shows the jpegs as far as i can tell, is there a setting I should be adjusting? This would be much easier than faffing with a sd lightening cable!

If you read the OP that is what I am already doing, unsuccessfully. The files don’t show up on the ipad or iphone to be imported. Anyway, I have been out and bought an OEM sd reader lightening cable and it is working now. I can only assume it was a faulty non-OEM cable. Bought from amazon via a seller and so difficult to return as i think it came from china [emoji22]

If you read the OP that is what I am already doing, unsuccessfully. The files don’t show up on the ipad or iphone to be imported. Anyway, I have been out and bought an OEM sd reader lightening cable and it is working now. I can only assume it was a faulty non-OEM cable. Bought from amazon via a seller and so difficult to return as i think it came from china [emoji22]

I'm sorry that wasn't clear.
Yes, there are cables out there that sync, charge, sync and charge.
You might have got a charge only cable.

It does say it’s a reader not charge cable
Hate to say that saying and actual are two different things.
Off topic, got a Wii to HDMI converter.
Plugs straight into the Wii and cable straight to the TV.
Never worked.

It happens

* maybe transfer from a computer to the mobile device using a cloud service?
OneDrive or DropBox?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tenakeetwo