DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do Gimbal / YAW / EXP Settings stays the same ?

Isaac94

Reactions
So let's say I adjusted gimbal / yaw / exp settings all to the amount and number that I want, all that is done when I'm in normal mode, if I go into Active Track / Tripod / Cinematic, does all these settings that I set in normal mode stays the same in these few modes ? Or it only stays fix in Normal Mode ?

the settings in the modes have their own adjustments built into the app they should not effect your chosen settings just be careful if you do any upgrades or the app changes this can sometimes effect the settings ,just check them afterwards to make sure they are the same, this includes RTH height and sensor settings as well, i write down my preferred settings first as a reference point at my age its hard to remember them all

the settings in the modes have their own adjustments built into the app they should not effect your chosen settings just be careful if you do any upgrades or the app changes this can sometimes effect the settings ,just check them afterwards to make sure they are the same, this includes RTH height and sensor settings as well, i write down my preferred settings first as a reference point at my age its hard to remember them all
Ahh I see, so you mean the settings that I set in Normal Mode, only applies to Normal Mode ? For example I set the gimbal to have a very smooth movement, but that's only for Normal Mode, and in Cinematic Mode / Tripod Mode, the gimbal settings will be different as they have their own ?

Reactions: old man mavic
yes that is the best thing about the mav you can set things to suit your needs

yes that is the best thing about the mav you can set things to suit your needs
Ahh I see, but let's say for example, can I change the settings that is in Cinematic Mode ? Or the settings in Cinematic Mode is fix ? For example I want a smooth gimbal movement when I'm using Cinematic Mode, can I change that setting as per how I did with Normal Mode ?

Ahh I see, but let's say for example, can I change the settings that is in Cinematic Mode ? Or the settings in Cinematic Mode is fix ? For example I want a smooth gimbal movement when I'm using Cinematic Mode, can I change that setting as per how I did with Normal Mode ?
from what i can tell Cinematic mode lets the mav brake more gently to give a smoother shot and also the yaw is changed as well these are preset in the soft wear as far as i know, but i could be wrong

from what i can tell Cinematic mode lets the mav brake more gently to give a smoother shot and also the yaw is changed as well these are preset in the soft wear as far as i know, but i could be wrong
Yup you are correct, it gives overall a smooth movement of the drone, but does it also give a smooth gimbal movement ? Can I actually change the settings in Cinematic Mode ? Or it's fix by default ?

maybe someone with more knowledge than me can join the conversation, sorry but i believe the settings are preset and cant be changed

Would anyone care to join in and provide their knowledge on this part of the question ? Thank you !

Settings changes do not apply in cinematic and tripod. But they persist in normal mode so before and after cinematic are the same. Write down what you like in case you have to do a reset or firmware upgrade changes them

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_