DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do I have the most flight experience on this forum???

Mavic Merrick

Reactions
Hi fellow pilots, I am just curious if I have more flight experience than anyone else on this entire forum. I currently have 1,350 flight miles, 85 hours, and 670 flights. Anyone else flown this much? Would love to find out!

Reactions: Brad99993
Hi fellow pilots, I am just curious if I have more flight experience than anyone else on this entire forum. I currently have 1,350 flight miles, 85 hours, and 670 flights. Anyone else flown this much? Would love to find out!
Not even on one of my two Mavic Pro’s. I also have an Inspire 2, a Mavic Mini, and a DJI FPV that I fly more.

View attachment 149288

Reactions: Mavic Merrick
Good numbers.

You are off to a good start! My Airdata account was started in 2016, I bought my first Phantom mid 2013. I have another 1000 hours were logged before electronic logs were available or using other peoples equipment I could not log.

View attachment 149294
Dang bro! Great work! Kills me seeing all the people who have drones that cost multiple grand and only fly twice a year.

Pops head in... 🤓

Wow, 14 years old and those numbers are quite good. I like your website, nice selection of RC toys. When I was your age we were flying with Glow Plugs (nitro) and balsa wood. Well, more "picking up the pieces" than flying as I was learning.

Keep up the great work, and happy and safe flying!

Those are respectable #'s for sure but you have to remember some of us have been flying a very long time and some of us fly quite a lot, almost daily. You're posting some strong #'s but you've got some years before you catch up with some of the people here.

Last edited:
I am in my fourth year as a drone pilot, flying almost every day, taking an hour walk with my space dog (M2P), neither I nor my Space Dog like too much rain or snow, wind and cold go quite well.

Stopped keeping track of my FligtData after a number of crashes with my drone, as the DJI system always lost a number of flights, but my takeoffs and landings today are a number of thousands.

Now flying my 6th M2P, my purchase of batteries is now up to 12. My way of flying in forests and cramped spaces, and a rising age that means that the responsiveness is not always 100%, so I have probably made most mistakes when it applies to crashed drones, fortunately it is only money, and the last shirt has no pockets.
Holds EASA drone license for A1 A2 and A3.

Flyed FIMI SE 2020, but gave it to a friend who has grandkidds who love drones.

Have also flown V-copter Falcon from zerozero.tech, a drone that I really love to fly, a fantastic concept with only two engines, but a material quality that is pure ****, also a way for a company to make itself impossible.

Bought a Mini 3 Pro directly from DJI, delivery next month.

"We drone pilots fly boldly where no one else has flown before"

Pops head in... 🤓

Wow, 14 years old and those numbers are quite good. I like your website, nice selection of RC toys. When I was your age we were flying with Glow Plugs (nitro) and balsa wood. Well, more "picking up the pieces" than flying as I was learning.

Keep up the great work, and happy and safe flying!
Thanks for checking out my website and all! Glad you enjoyed it and I am adding things to it constantly to make it better.

Those are respectable #'s for sure but you have to remember some of us have been flying a very long time and some of us fly quite a lot, almost daily. You're posting some strong #'s but you've got some years before you catch up with some of the people here.
I’ve noticed that. I will catch up though, especially once I start my business.

Reactions: BigAl07
I’ve noticed that. I will catch up though, especially once I start my business.

You'll catch up to some but not to everyone grasshopper .... at least not for a long long time :)

Those are impressive numbers and good work on your website. Its nice to see a young person with creativity and entrepreneurial spirit!

You'll catch up to some but not to everyone grasshopper .... at least not for a long long time :)

😃 Well played Big A!

I was a big fan of Kung Fu back in the day. I bet the Kung Fu master could have flown a drone BVLOS with no problem!

Last edited:
Some of us have been flying for longer than you have been alive so you will struggle to match hours, but you are doing well. Keep flying and be safe mate

You. got my beat, however, I got over 200 Flights in the rain :) that might be a record.

There is one Pilot in here that posts very Regularly a new International flight I would be interested to know how many flights he has < @alex_markov

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain, Land on the Water,

Reactions: MA2 317 and BigAl07
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fast54