DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DO these fast chargers work

I’ve seen those, I’ve had/got similar for the mavic pro and P3, not sure if charging the batteries in 30 minutes is good for them, I’m sure someone will comment with science at some point
I got one, works well. It not 30mins. Takes about 60-70 mins to charge from around 20%. A 30 min charge would indicate battery was probably closer to 67% full at time of initiating the charge.

In a single battery scenario it's no quicker than a standard charger but with multiple batteries in parallel it pulls well ahead of the standard charger (4x batteries in 60-80mins)

Reactions: Exphantomflyer
So I just picked one of these up off ebay, with the DJI combo plug I’m measuring a little under 14W. i can see it negotiating the voltage as the battery comes closer to 100% charge. It turns off once at 100%, seems good if not a little fiddly when mounted on the battery. Now I can now charge 3 batteries in parallel, one in the drone, one in the combo charger and one on this device if I decide to have a fly at short notic.

Attachments

• 46B57073-EAA6-47AC-AAD1-810B83D05A76.png
    46B57073-EAA6-47AC-AAD1-810B83D05A76.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 15
I got one, works well. It not 30mins. Takes about 60-70 mins to charge from around 20%. A 30 min charge would indicate battery was probably closer to 67% full at time of initiating the charge.

In a single battery scenario it's no quicker than a standard charger but with multiple batteries in parallel it pulls well ahead of the standard charger (4x batteries in 60-80mins)

Seems these are dependent on where you get it, I got a replacement unit and it took initially 1hr 49m to charge a battery from 25%, I tried it again and it took 1hr 8m about the same as Charging in the mini itself.
I have given up with the Mini now and it’s going on eBay.

I purchased one of these as I have four batteries. I have had no heat issues and all four batteries plus the controller get charged simultaneously. I have not recorded the charge time as it is relative to the discharged level anyway. I work in the SAR community and I wanted to have the fasted ready setup for quick deployment.
I also keep my batteries at full charge all the time as I am on standby for deployment.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xa_