DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you agree - Have you run into the haters?

Do you run into haters?

• Yes-Often

Votes: 5 7.8%
  • Yes-Once or twice

Votes: 26 40.6%
  • No

Votes: 33 51.6%

• Total voters
This is the problem for the law abiding drone operators....too many think that flying a drone is an inherent right and act that way ......it isn't a right, it is a privilege
If they don't have a TRUST, it's likely because they didn't know or didn't care, not because they believe they are legally entitled to fly a drone without one.
There are exactly zero drone operators who believe they can operate a drone without a TRUST or a part 107. a license or some sort of "permission" with rules.
MOST new drone fliers have zero knowledge of such things, never heard of TRUST or Part 107.
Agree but that's a little bit different than:

"Yeah, I know what it is but I don't feel I need to have one to fly my drone, it's my right!" <- not cool

Reactions: Air2sLM
There are exactly zero drone operators who believe they can operate a drone without a TRUST or a part 107. a license or some sort of "permission" with rules.
Your amended statement is still wrong. MOST new drone fliers see their drones as TOYS. The same as a kite, paper airplane or a ball and glove.

Reactions: Torque
Your amended statement is still wrong. MOST new drone fliers see their drones as TOYS. The same as a kite, paper airplane or a ball and glove.
Sorry I can't get the words exactly right. It's not a right.

Heh...just go to Quora and read all the B.S. stories from people who swear they are being followed everywhere by drones.
Tell 'em the drones can only fly for 30 minuites, plus/.minus, and, "oh no' thy follow me everywhere! Day and night!". "Or they are outside my window, spying on my daughter", etc. R-I-G-H-T!!!!

Too much Kool Ade or too many gummi bears, I am thinking. *THOSE* are the haters. And the ones who scream the loudest, so are heard by more people who have no knowledge about drones, so of course, drones are the bane of mankind, and lead to the B.S. attermpts by a few to pass laws in Congress to severely restrict our ability to fly, by
insinuating that our drones are nothing more than spy macxhibnes for the Chinese.
BAH!!

TK

insinuating that our drones are nothing more than spy macxhibnes for the Chinese.
BAH!!

TK

Where do I purchase a spy macxhibne? I want one!!! I don't care if it's Chinese 😁

🤣🤣🤣 (I love typos)

• Haha
Reactions: Torque
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japester