DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you know if an iPad mini 4 will fir horizontally into the Mavic Air controller?

Felipe

Reactions
I have a iPad mini 4 for my Mavic Pro,does anyone know if an iPad mini 4 will fit horizontally into the Mavic Air controller?

Yes. You'll have to wedge it into the remote controller like this:

Yes, it fits.

There is one difference between the two. They have made the Airs controller to fit phones that have a case. Don’t think that will effect how the Mini 4 fits though.

Might make it easier to put it into the arms considering it takes some pressure to put the mini into the MP controller

Reactions: Drone Master
fit good with out a sleeve on the iPad. do not need to modify the jaws. I added an antiglare screen film, to make it easier to see in bright sun. Also suggestion to place home button on right side due to possibility for cover magnets having negative impact on the joy stick calibration. I have not had any problems using my Mini 4. OPPS, sorry didn't realize he was talking about the Air controller. I don't know about that since I done have an Air.
Za3Qi4vzQLem%uisLAvvzA_thumb_1216.jpg

fit good with out a sleeve on the iPad. do not need to modify the jaws. I added an antiglare screen film, to make it easier to see in bright sun. Also suggestion to place home button on right side due to possibility for cover magnets having negative impact on the joy stick calibration. I have not had any problems using my Mini 4.
View attachment 30005
yup
iv got the mini2 that must be a fraction thicker

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki