DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

do you like the Mavic 3 more than Mavic Pro?

If there were one thing I would like to see for my Mavic 3 is an upgraded standard rc. Not the rc pro, but a standard that I could use with my Tripltek pro 8 that had the extra thumb wheel, function buttons and HDMI output. I'll remain hopeful.

If there were one thing I would like to see for my Mavic 3 is an upgraded standard rc. Not the rc pro, but a standard that I could use with my Tripltek pro 8 that had the extra thumb wheel, function buttons and HDMI output. I'll remain hopeful.
RC Pro is the upgraded standard RC for the Mavic 3. Use the RC Pro's mini HDMI out with either a 7” or 10.5” FeelWorld monitor for a larger screen. 2000 nits on the 10.5” version.

Reactions: PAW and R.Cowan
RC Pro is the upgraded standard RC for the Mavic 3. Use the RC Pro's mini HDMI out with either a 7” or 10.5” FeelWorld monitor for a larger screen. 2000 nits on the 10.5” version.
Thanks for your feedback. I understand that the RC Pro is the upgraded remote for the Mavic 3. But I opted for the basic remote and added a Tripltek 8 pro to go with it prior to DJI's release of the RC Pro. I love the Tripltek and for a $800 investment, plan to continue using it. It has a USB-C input. Is there such a thing as a cable that would work with mini HDMI on one end and USB-C on the other end? If so, I would consider upgrading to the RC Pro.

Is there such a thing as a cable that would work with mini HDMI output on one end and USB-C input on the other end?
You'll have to research that one on your own, or maybe someone else here knows the answer. I have never tried that. It does make for interesting possibilities!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
573Trader