DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you tag your drone?

Cool dog mate :)

I bought these from a UK eBay seller, DM me if you want the details:

7c016ba7c5bc3f81f505448c146fa3a43bd17d5f.jpg
I love this design and tried to find it on both US and UK eBay. Any links mate?

Reactions: Mavkeb
I have mine still tagged with my FAA# and my telephone number. When I'm not lazy, I will just tag it with my telephone number.

what if battery gets jarred loose and is far away from MP,better on drone itself,imop

I've just got my drone and was wondering if you all tag your drone so that if it gets lost it can be returned?

I was thinking of just putting a simple "If found, please call 0XXXXXXX" sticker on my drone somewhere.

Any better ways of doing this?

Thanks.
I put P-touch labels on my drone (see photo).

Attachments

• IMG_1715.JPG
    IMG_1715.JPG
    199.2 KB · Views: 48
I've just got my drone and was wondering if you all tag your drone so that if it gets lost it can be returned?

I was thinking of just putting a simple "If found, please call 0XXXXXXX" sticker on my drone somewhere.

Any better ways of doing this?

Thanks.
Hi I put "if found please call etc" on the underside of the battery

In Canada, we must tag the drone with our name and contact info.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 25
I am thinking of putting this in the battery compartment:

You have found a DJI Mavic. Anyone in possession of this UAS, Drone, Aircraft, Toy, ect... is subject to strict regulation by Federal, State and local law not to mention extreme aggravation by people who think you are spying on them. Speaking of spying, the company that builds this UAS, Drone, Aircraft, Toy, etc... also sells a device that lets others track your every move. We aren't sure that they can't track it when the battery is removed and they may even be able to watch you through that camera on the end even when it is turned off. IF you thinking of using this yourself, you will be subject to at least 1 firmware upgrade every time you turn it on, and failure to do so will probably turn it into a paperweight. Accepting and completing the firmware update might allow you to fly it, if you live in the dessert and are at least 30 miles away from the nearest road, building, person, dog, cat, spider, worm, fly, ant or one celled amoeba. To expand the locations in which you can fly, you will need to dedicate 8 months of your life studying for a test and drop down a Benjamin and a Half just to take the test (if you fail you drop it down again). If you pass the test you are then considered a certified toy flyer and you can now fly in a whole lot of other places once you get the blessing of the FAA, State Government, Local Government, property owners, and anyone else that might have some kind of regulation against what you are trying to do. Even then you may need a special waiver that Noah asked for when he was trying to fly his drone from the Ark and still has not gotten a response from the FAA about. If you want to come out on top and be saved from all this cost, oversight, regulation, and aggrivation please call me at 555-555-5555 and I will gladly take this piece of junk off your hands and buy you a steak and a beer or two.
Amen,brother.

Yup, I also do have the "If found, please call 0XXXXXXX" with the word "REWARD!" next to it just in case. I also have tagged my remote the same way :cool:

Smartwater? Is that still an annual subscription mate?

Love the little 'found me' tab! Genius idea :D

Smartwater? Is that still an annual subscription mate?

Love the little 'found me' tab! Genius idea :D
Thanks, love the tab myself, unintrusive =)

Smartwater is a onetime fee, at least here in Sweden. I've marked all valuables at home, why not the drone =)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
johnny760