DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Do you think the same or am I wrong?

Th3DroneroGT

Reactions
Hello a question, is it me or have I been the only person who noticed that in this last MM update they lowered the video quality? I compared it with the first flights (Firmware .300 which was before the GEO Zones update) and the quality was very clear, but now the .500 firmware I notice that the video quality is very noisy in the pictures in good conditions, the camera configuration has been the same ISO 100 and still it comes out with noise and it is in clear conditions.

Another thing, I hear that the aircraft, in one engine is forced more than the others and to be specific is the right of the rear, and I have already checked that propeller and it is in perfect condition, something I must emphasize is that if it provides me with stable flights, my doubt is the following, this is indeed due to a firmware error? because I have seen many people around here having that same incident.

What do you think? Is it a DJI strategy that the firmware was taken out like this to buy the Mavic Air 2?

Another thing, I hear that the aircraft, in one engine is forced more than the others ... this is indeed due to a firmware error?
People commonly imagine all kinds of things are due to firmware updates.
Firmware updates are rarely to blame for any of them.
It's normal for the motors to work at different speeds - that's how the quadcopter works.
If it's flying normally, there's nothing wrong with it.

What do you think? Is it a DJI strategy that the firmware was taken out like this to buy the Mavic Air 2?
If it was, it would be the strangest marketing strategy anyone ever heard of.
If a buyer isn't happy with product X, they aren't likely to spend twice as much to buy product Y from the same maker.

Reactions: mullern88 and ven
Hi -

I went out early this morning as the app suggested OK to fly but high winds would develop an hour after I proposed to arrive Took the mini up and met with some gusts - rather than lose the craft I took her down - will return some other time.

I thought looking at the video all looked well and didn't see any of what you noticed.

Regards

Must say i have same feeling about noisy image. First time i noticed it was after .400 update. Maybe it's just our perception after geting used to a certain quality.. Don't know

Reactions: Th3DroneroGT

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PilotOne