DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anyone know how to change flight parameters?

Maybe I am not understanding. I have read the manual. But thank you for your help.

I don't know what else to tell you, but most of what you have posted indicates that you have not read the manual. On the other hand your posts are so terse and lacking detail that it is hard to be sure. For example, having switched the aircraft to RC mode (have you done that?), what does the Main Controller settings screen look like?

Then how do you connect to your aircraft in regular rc mode? With out using wifi and using the DJI app to change those settings?
You just make sure that the tiny switch (on the drone under the flap on side) is in RC position, turn or drone and controller (any order) and wait. It will work even without the phone (but inadvisable due to the lack of info you’ll see). Plus if controller not linked, the procedure Sar104 pictured for you.
In RC mode, you can mess with the other settings from memory - but I never have, except I have a height warning so I don’t go into unauthorised airspace.

Last edited:
You just make sure that the tiny switch (on the drone under the flap on side) is in RC position, turn or drone and controller (any order) and wait. It will work even without the phone (but inadvisable due to the lack of info you’ll see). Plus if controller not linked, the procedure Sar104 pictured for you.
In RC mode, you can mess with the other settings from memory - but I never have, except I have a height warning so I don’t go into unauthorised airspace.

You are wasting your time. This guy is trolling.

Some people just don’t want help! Maybe he’s just fishing for conversation!

Not trolling for conversation, just really really new here. Trying to figure my drone out. Bought it used. Read the manual back and forth, learning stuff every day. A lot of stuff the original owner didn't tell me. Thank you Sa4104 for your input.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shakes60