DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anyone know if there are different RC builds for mavic 2 zoom? Or quality differences among them?

Reactions
I dont know if this is translating right from brain to screen or if im even thinking along the right path. Basically ive spent the last few weeks trying to mod my zoom with boosted range extenders and as im sure many have discovered, it is both addicting and a money pit.
i did the mod for a switch and have consistently had issues with interference when boosted and while ive been having less noise with the 9dbi antenna (3 different kinds) i havent seen anything i would call a positive difference boosted or otherwise. Each time i reached out to titan and they would walk me through troubleshoot only to arrive at the same answer... internal wiring resulting in amplified noise when boosted. Each time i have went back to stock
to verify all internals are working as before the mod and its still fine.
So i was thinking about some of rhe stuff i read on here and one guy mentioned breaking open several controllers only to find that they were all built differently. Combined with the crazy range differences people in similar environments are getting and it made me think that some builds have naturally higher noise that make it pointless to amolify the signal.
but considering im still lost in my range boosting addiction id like to find the builds of
the controllers with consistently the best range at stock and amplified and see if i can track one down.
if this has already been addressed on here just point me in the right direction please and ill be on my way

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bigbrute