DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anyone use gaiters on the controller joystick or have you tried them?

• Thread starter Deleted member 103366
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 103366

I got caught in a shower yesterday and the contoller got wet, this brought to mind the question.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ooops, the joys of later middle age, I didn't think of the innuendos

edited
? Sorry for my post above, it had to be done.

A bit more on topic, have you seen a solution with gaiters for the RC? I haven’t seen one, closest would be something like this:

My RC was also soaked one time, a bit worrying. But I dried as much as possible in the field, then got home and put it in a air tight box together with calcium chloride next to it. Never a problem.

Reactions: Hauptmann

That's not the advert I was thinking of but it will do

I am afraid you link take me to a general page.

Bingo!
2pcs/set Soft Silicone Thumb Rocker Joystick Anti-Dust Cover for Mavic Pro | eBay

Those actually look good and might be a good addition to the RC. Would have to try them ofc, to see if it affects the feeling of the sticks in anyway.

Here is a link which I hope work better:

Reactions: THE CYBORG
My apologies, I didn’t mean to offend anyone. Just a casual friday joke. Thank you for cleaning the forum.

Where can I see the note you sent?
You should have got a message. .

? Sorry for my post above, it had to be done.

A bit more on topic, have you seen a solution with gaiters for the RC? I haven’t seen one, closest would be something like this:

My RC was also soaked one time, a bit worrying. But I dried as much as possible in the field, then got home and put it in a air tight box together with calcium chloride next to it. Never a problem.
Not a bad idea, if flying in cold weather.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kia-6098.111