DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anyone wish they didn't buy the "fly more" bundle?

kiwi flyer

Reactions
Hello,

thinking of getting the Mavic Pro. Not really interetsed in the the bag, as I would probably pack in a different case anyway. Does anyone wish they purchased just the mavic and say the Advanced battery charger hub rather than the std one that comes with the bundle?

Reactions: cvanhoose
I didn't even bother taking the bag that came with it out of it's box. Immediately flipped it on ebay for $50 and kept everything else.

It is worth buying the fly more combo even if you do not use the bag, however don't rule out the bag. Its useful to store the Mavic if you do not plan on using it for a while and its actually pretty good, I put a couple of peakdesign widgets on there and use it with a better strap more often that I thought I would.

Yeah, the bag is pretty much useless.
I got the fly more for the extra batteries. The bag works for day trips. Holds the batteries and extra blades with the Mavic so it's ok.
Good buy for me.
And I use the bag that holds everything but the charger.
The bag is mot certainly useful and holds everything from the flymore and then some. I speak from experience. Having a bag that tiny makes it super easy to carry on to the plane despite already having a carryon backpack.

Reactions: pauldiehl
The bag is mot certainly useful and holds everything from the flymore and then some. I speak from experience. Having a bag that tiny makes it super easy to carry on to the plane despite already having a carryon backpack.
Exactly the point of its portability. Mine will be on my shoulder as carry on to Spain next month

I carry a LOT of crap...

Reactions: colinfowler
Bag is great for day trips looking for something different to store all the add one I now have. Travel a lot. Use my QUEST Scottivest to go play a lot of the time. All that came fits in the bag if ya look how to pack it. Lol

I looked into it on this site and YouTube. I purchased a hard case that I love (Nanuk 920), upgraded battery charger, 2 batteries, 2 props. I love it all and am glad I have what I wanted instead of what came with the bundle. I travel a lot and wanted a sturdy case. I could not be more happy with all that I bought, even if it was a few bucks more. I have never had a need for the car charger. See what you really want and need.

Reactions: jimapp and WizDrone
I wouldn't consider buying it without the fly more. Having access to 3 batteries, a car charger and a multi charger dock is great.
The bag is fine as well and will carry the drone, controller, 2 spare batteries, the cables, filters and spare props. Its a lot lighter and more portable than a pelicase.

IMHO, Flyless and buy extra batteries and a bigger camera bag is a better option.

Bag is crap.
The hub charges 1 at a time - and you should be monitoring charging and not leaving it unattended.
The power bank adaptor is ok to use left over juice to charge your controller/phone. But $20 batter bank would suffice.
Car charger doesnt work if voltages drops in the car (maybe i need new car).
Extra props are for noobs.

What else is there...

Reactions: Rbruz and Stuart
Hello,

thinking of getting the Mavic Pro. Not really interetsed in the the bag, as I would probably pack in a different case anyway. Does anyone wish they purchased just the mavic and say the Advanced battery charger hub rather than the std one that comes with the bundle?
Not here. I use the bag, extra padding while it fits into my backpack.Plus I thought the batteries were cheaper that way.I have not had the need to charge more than one at a time so the std hub is adequate.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661