DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does anyone wish they didn't buy the "fly more" bundle?

I didn't even bother taking the bag that came with it out of it's box. Immediately flipped it on ebay for $50 and kept everything else.

Bag worked for me but for big trips i bought the lowepro 350aw tactical bag. Great for dslr, gopro

Hello,

thinking of getting the Mavic Pro. Not really interetsed in the the bag, as I would probably pack in a different case anyway. Does anyone wish they purchased just the mavic and say the Advanced battery charger hub rather than the std one that comes with the bundle?

Worked well for me. Just depends on your needs

I looked into it on this site and YouTube. I purchased a hard case that I love (Nanuk 920), upgraded battery charger, 2 batteries, 2 props. I love it all and am glad I have what I wanted instead of what came with the bundle. I travel a lot and wanted a sturdy case. I could not be more happy with all that I bought, even if it was a few bucks more. I have never had a need for the car charger. See what you really want and need.
I have the same case and did the same thing. Priced the flymore accessories seperately and youre not really saving anything, especially if you want a better case anyway.

Hello,

thinking of getting the Mavic Pro. Not really interetsed in the the bag, as I would probably pack in a different case anyway. Does anyone wish they purchased just the mavic and say the Advanced battery charger hub rather than the std one that comes with the bundle?
I found the bag convenient, compact and useful. Especially when traveling. Ive been able to pack the controller, drone, three batteries, extra blades, charger and lens covers.
Pretty useful and easy to get to every component you need.

Reactions: shaman
I am very happy with the whole package! Love the bag and extras that I never thought would be so useful like the extended legs and landing pad. How can you go wrong with all this stuff. The extra batteries and bag are worth the extra cost alone. Can't find any fault with the way the bag is designed with side pockets for two extra batteries. Inside left is where the controller fits. Right side for Mavic camera end in first and side ways. Inside flap pocket for extra SD card and connection cables for controller to iPhone. Found that you really need a joystick protection to hold joysticks centered because they can jam to either side without when placed in bag with Mavic as it is a fairly tight fit for both.

Hello,

I like using my bag although I plan on buying a hard case because sometimes I fly with my iPad. It won't fit in the bag.

I've got it down to an art, setting up and putting everything back in the bag when done. It takes me one and a half minutes to get everything back in the bag. So I'm happy with the fly more combo:)

I agree with Zero G and others, there is nothing wrong with the bag, I'm currently on vacation in Aruba and packed everything into it for travel (no extra blades cause those are for noobs!) once at the hotel I removed charges and left batteries, Mavic and controller, it literally takes seconds to remove and put, everything fits snugly within the cudhioned case and I drop the whole in my backpack when on the go for the day, trips down to the beach/Pool from the room I just carry the case. Once you find the right way to fit it all in its perfect, almost like it was made for it.....lol. FYI- I put a .02$ rubber band around it to hold the blades together for ease of insertion and removal.

If you're a rank newcomer, as I was, it's an absolute definite "Yes". At least for me. One quick easy purchase for everything you need to work your way up the skill levels. For the moderately to fully experienced folks, heck no.

Personally, I love the tiny compact bag that packs everything for an afternoon of flying. Love to wave it at my Phantom-packing friends with their roll-around luggage kits and rub in the joy of traveling compact and lightweight.

Just my two cents worth...

I purchased the Fly More bundle and love it.

Three battery's, remote, cables, extra blades and instruction manual fit in bag. And off I go... lens filters and mini iPad in pants/shorts pockets
Bag is good quility! Has belt loop, shoulder strap and handle. As soon as first battery cools start recharging with vehicle adapter. My flights normally 17 to 20 minutes.

Almost daily I burn three batteries from my second story bedroom deck. Recharge with four battery adaptator charger.

Happy with purchase

I use the bag, dock and extra batteries. The car charger would come in useful when I do road trips. I use a bigger bag if I need to carry other stuff like cameras.

I think the pack is more disappointing for what it doesn't have. How about ND filters and a 64gb card? And a printed copy of the manual.

Hello,

Nope so glad I bought the fly more combo I love the bag I live in the Pacific Northwest and it's perfect fit in my backpack when hiking keeps everything contained , highly functional for me anyway

Never regretted combo purchase... extras are all very useful, and bag is used from beach to ski field. Another kiwi flyer

I purchased all items separate. I didn't want the dji bag and also wanted the charger out there that charges three batteries at once.
I bought a Doubie case and extra two batteries as well.

Definitely two thumbs up for me, especially with all the extras. And I didn't even realize it also came with battery to power bank adapter (two USB ports) until I almost bought one separately!

Hello,

The fly more bundle is absolutely worth it. The bag is very convenient. I can fit 4 batteries in the he bag with the aircraft and controller and 2 full sets of props and it still takes up less space than anything else I've seen on the market.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen25