DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does DJI Care Refresh transfer if I sell my Mavic Pro?

TrayBoz

Reactions
Like thousands of others, I'm considering whether to just BUY the Mavic II Pro, and keep my Mavic Pro, or whether or not I should sell my Mavic Pro at some point - will I ever really fly it much after getting the Pro 2 ?

Just 1 month ago, I re-upped my DJI Care Refresh for 1 more year on the Mavic Pro. I had it for the first full year and never used it.

So, if I sell my Mavic Pro to an individual, will the DJI Care Refresh that I just paid for, transfer to them?

Reactions: Former Member
Like thousands of others, I'm considering whether to just BUY the Mavic II Pro, and keep my Mavic Pro, or whether or not I should sell my Mavic Pro at some point - will I ever really fly it much after getting the Pro 2 ?

Just 1 month ago, I re-upped my DJI Care Refresh for 1 more year on the Mavic Pro. I had it for the first full year and never used it.

So, if I sell my Mavic Pro to an individual, will the DJI Care Refresh that I just paid for, transfer to them?

Yep! While it doesnt "transfer" to them, just get the new buyer a copy of the Refresh contract and make sure it has your drones serial number on the contract. Refresh goes with the bird, not the owner. In fact, they might be able to re-up it after this term is over. Good selling point.

Good luck selling it! Now is a good time.

Reactions: TrayBoz
Yep- Can confirm - I saw on the DJI forums where a DJI rep confirmed what Rob stated. Although the wording of the Refresh TOS say "no transfer", I think I means it doesn't transfer to another DJI quad.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roligtroll