Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does Mavic 3 Enterprise Series Support ADS-B

baddog

Reactions
Site
www.drone-scapes.com
Hello MavicPilots Forum,

I am curious if the Mavic 3 Enterprise Series drones support ADS-B using the RC Pro controller. I have read that the the DJI Fly app supports ADS-B with certain drones, but I have not found anything for the Mavic 3 Enterprise Series. I just need a definitive answer so I can stop looking for something that does not exist.

Thanks In Advance

David T.

Hello MavicPilots Forum,

I am curious if the Mavic 3 Enterprise Series drones support ADS-B using the RC Pro controller. I have read that the the DJI Fly app supports ADS-B with certain drones, but I have not found anything for the Mavic 3 Enterprise Series. I just need a definitive answer so I can stop looking for something that does not exist.
It will have ADSB (receive only)

It will have ADSB (receive only)
Is there somewhere in the Pilot 2 App where you turn it on or off. I have been flying my M3M for a little over a year and I fly 5 days a week on scattered drone jobs all over the state of NY, and I have never received any broadcast from any aircraft flying near me. 2 days ago, I had a somewhat close encounter with a large commercial jet, flying low, maybe a 1000 to 1200 ft above my drone, I was roughly 15 miles from the SYR airport. Nothing on my screen from ADS-B...weird.

Last edited:
Is there somewhere in the Pilot 2 App where you turn it on or off. I have been flying my M3M for a little over a year and I fly 5 days a week on scattered drone jobs all over the state of NY, and I have never received any broadcast from any aircraft flying near me. 2 days ago, I had a somewhat close encounter with a large commercial jet, flying low, maybe a 1000 to 1200 ft above my drone, I was roughly 15 miles from the SYR airport. Nothing on my screen from ADS-B...weird.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GeoffreyBH