Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does Mavic 3 Enterprise Series Support ADS-B

baddog

Reactions
Site
www.drone-scapes.com
Hello MavicPilots Forum,

I am curious if the Mavic 3 Enterprise Series drones support ADS-B using the RC Pro controller. I have read that the the DJI Fly app supports ADS-B with certain drones, but I have not found anything for the Mavic 3 Enterprise Series. I just need a definitive answer so I can stop looking for something that does not exist.

Thanks In Advance

David T.

Hello MavicPilots Forum,

I am curious if the Mavic 3 Enterprise Series drones support ADS-B using the RC Pro controller. I have read that the the DJI Fly app supports ADS-B with certain drones, but I have not found anything for the Mavic 3 Enterprise Series. I just need a definitive answer so I can stop looking for something that does not exist.
It will have ADSB (receive only)

It will have ADSB (receive only)
Is there somewhere in the Pilot 2 App where you turn it on or off. I have been flying my M3M for a little over a year and I fly 5 days a week on scattered drone jobs all over the state of NY, and I have never received any broadcast from any aircraft flying near me. 2 days ago, I had a somewhat close encounter with a large commercial jet, flying low, maybe a 1000 to 1200 ft above my drone, I was roughly 15 miles from the SYR airport. Nothing on my screen from ADS-B...weird.

Last edited:
Is there somewhere in the Pilot 2 App where you turn it on or off. I have been flying my M3M for a little over a year and I fly 5 days a week on scattered drone jobs all over the state of NY, and I have never received any broadcast from any aircraft flying near me. 2 days ago, I had a somewhat close encounter with a large commercial jet, flying low, maybe a 1000 to 1200 ft above my drone, I was roughly 15 miles from the SYR airport. Nothing on my screen from ADS-B...weird.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Don't think they do but I have it on my Air 2s, works fine but I don't think you can turn it off once activated or at least I haven't found out where to turn it off.1000002359.png

Where in this video do you discuss ADS-B?
If you see the part I discuss the update of surrounding flights showing up on the screen showing direction, altitude

I fly a mav3 enterprise. by default, it is on. I have looked through my settings very often and have never seen an option for turning adsb on or off. Just my opinion, but why would dji add the option to turn it off? It is just a safety asset. It only receives the signal, and does not send one. I don't see a reason for DJI to have it turn off or on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMA