DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does Mavic Air 2 have EXP settings

fhdshhd

Reactions
I recently got my Mavic Air 2 and I'd like to change the EXP settings to avoid the jerky movements going left and right. I also want to change the gimbal pitch speed and smoothing so the camera movements are smoother. Do these features exist in the Mavic Air 2. It seems like all the drones that used the DJI Go 4 apps could make those changes, but you cannot make these changes in the DJI Fly app.

Please provide any info you guys might have.

Reactions: old man mavic
first welcome to the forum,i do not own a MA2 but the FLY app is the same as the one i use for my MM and it seems that a lot of the settings that are on the GO4 app are missing at this moment in time in the FLY app, i hope and expect that DJI will add more features in future updates time will tell

Reactions: dawgpilot
I recently got my Mavic Air 2 and I'd like to change the EXP settings to avoid the jerky movements going left and right. I also want to change the gimbal pitch speed and smoothing so the camera movements are smoother. Do these features exist in the Mavic Air 2. It seems like all the drones that used the DJI Go 4 apps could make those changes, but you cannot make these changes in the DJI Fly app.

Please provide any info you guys might have.

Not possible yet, until DJI updates the firmware / DJI Fly app to add those options.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaxRichu