DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does The Air 2S fit into a MA2 Case?

Thanks for this thread! I want to get a hard case to toss it into my hiking backpack and was going to ask the same thing.

what’s the best case to semi protect it in a hiking backpack?

Thanks for this thread! I want to get a hard case to toss it into my hiking backpack and was going to ask the same thing.

what’s the best case to semi protect it in a hiking backpack?
I have the GPC case for my MA2, as a pilot above noted, the A2S will fit in most MA2 cases, I just watched a few videos. The GPC is to big for a back pack, great case though. For my MA2 & MM2 I use a semi hard drone body case, a remote case and a lipo 3 battery bag, I like that set up since it gives me flexibility to arrange things in my pack.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    5.5 MB · Views: 23
I have the GPC case for my MA2, as a pilot above noted, the A2S will fit in most MA2 cases, I just watched a few videos. The GPC is to big for a back pack, great case though. For my MA2 & MM2 I use a semi hard drone body case, a remote case and a lipo 3 battery bag, I like that set up since it gives me flexibility to arrange things in my pack.
Thanks, that’s what I’m looking for too. I usually have an osprey talon when I hike and/or bike and wanted individual cases to make it easier to pack but still stay protected

Reactions: crash3x
From everything I've read( reviews, dji site and so on) the only difference physically is that it is 3mm (⅛ inch) taller. My guess would be just because of the upwards facing obstacle sensors. From outward appearance the gimbal cover looks to be the same but modified on the inside to accommodate the larger camera. Don't quote me on that but that's how it looks to me.

Was wondering if anyone has tried to see if the Air 2S will fit into a Mavic Air 2 case. Something like a GPC or Nanuk hard case. Is it the same size fit with the new top sensors?
Thanks!
Fits fine in my MC-cases compact case. Only thing is the new ND filters are much larger than the old ones, so the slot for them is far too small for the new ones. Everything else fits fine.

Was wondering if anyone has tried to see if the Air 2S will fit into a Mavic Air 2 case. Something like a GPC or Nanuk hard case. Is it the same size fit with the new top sensors?
Thanks!
Does anyone have an Air2 to fly. Not in the US I'd venture. They are just being released.

According to everything I've seen the drone is basically the same shell, props, and batteries - so should fit the case easily.

Does anyone have an Air2 to fly. Not in the US I'd venture. They are just being released.

According to everything I've seen the drone is basically the same shell, props, and batteries - so should fit the case easily.
Lots of people have one. Got mine yesterday morning

Fits ok in my nanuk case from the Air 2. The filters don't fit as mentioned but I think a sharp xacto or utility knife will fix that. It did seem a bit more snug in going in the main slot for it however. Felt like the front/gimbal cover might be the issue.. Nothing that concerns me; it's just a bit more snug so that's actually good.

Fits ok in my nanuk case from the Air 2. The filters don't fit as mentioned but I think a sharp xacto or utility knife will fix that. It did seem a bit more snug in going in the main slot for it however. Felt like the front/gimbal cover might be the issue.. Nothing that concerns me; it's just a bit more snug so that's actually good.
Thanks for the info, like you said maybe a little trimming with a razor blade to ease the fit, but you answered my main concern, the A2’s will fit✔️ Thanks!

I purchased this Lekufee Air 2s Case on Amazon for my new A2s. While the Nanuk goes for USD 117.00, the case I purchased is listed for USD 54.99. I managed to score one for $38.00 that was returned but in like new condition, and AMZ was running a 20% off the listed like new price. Prior to the release of the A2s, this case was marketed for the MA2, now it is for both.

As far as quality goes, it is very sturdy, fit and finish is excellent and everything I have acquired fits nicely in it. It may not be totally premium like the Nanuk, but it would be hard to convince me that the $117 Nanuk is double the quality at over double the price.

Pgytech for MA2, but fits perfect MA2S.
a70d5243455b2e5eb2f52f5416c3e922.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sikiruikhun