DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DOES THE MINI WORK WITH CHRYSTAL SKY OR MOVERIO??

When DJI decides to support the Fly app on the CS
and
when Epson ported the Fly app onto the goggles

Currently, as we speak, there is no support on both systems

Reactions: Bernd2019
the Mini RC is also lacking the full size USB port on the bottom, like the other Mavic RC have. so doubtful the CS would work. unless you got a USB to Micro USB for the side port

It took dji quite a while to enable you to use it with the spark and the mavic 2 from what I remember.

the Mini RC is also lacking the full size USB port on the bottom, like the other Mavic RC have. so doubtful the CS would work. unless you got a USB to Micro USB for the side port
That's no real problem. Just take a microUSB OTG cable and you can use any standard USB cable matching your phone or whatever and you are connected. Have tested with Mavic Pro RC.

Reactions: jerryflah
Thats not even an issue connecting the CS to The MM. I happened to have several cables that would connect the MM to the CS, now Its a matter of when is the MM app is written for the use on the CS. It's the waiting game now.. One day your going to log into The MavicPilots, theres going to be postings on the MM works with the CS......

When DJI decides to support the Fly app on the CS
and
when Epson ported the Fly app onto the goggles

Currently, as we speak, there is no support on both systems
So, no Fly App for Android... I guess when it does happen, can someone with play store on their Smart controller, try it for giggles. See what happens.

Have you tried manual installation of APK file? That is available for download on the DJI site next to the link to Google Play store.

App is in Play, just not in search.

Bring up any DJI app in Play and view details.
Click link for publisher just below app title.
DJI Fly will be second from last.

However CS runs 5.1.1 so Fly might not run or may crash when you connect the AC.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000