DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does this go here?

Yea . OT is fine for stuff like this :)

While political stuff is frowned upon Bill is alright in my book! :D
Seem like most questions I’ve asked are frowned upon... even if it’s a valid question. All my post keep getting removed. It’s getting a bit ridiculous. And without explanation. Definitely makes a new person feel unwelcome. And aren’t forums for this very thing? To ask questions, discuss the subject and learn?
Who’s the overbearing admin or mod?
Really a bummer

Reactions: DroningOn
Seem like most questions I’ve asked are frowned upon... even if it’s a valid question. All my post keep getting removed. It’s getting a bit ridiculous. And without explanation. Definitely makes a new person feel unwelcome. And aren’t forums for this very thing? To ask questions, discuss the subject and learn?
Who’s the overbearing admin or mod?
Really a bummer
You were also asked by another staff member not to ask about this type of question in random threads. In the future, use the messaging system to message a staff member. I have looked at your account and there are no missing post so I am not sure what you are referring to. Please privately send me a link to the thread/s in question so I may look at them. Thank you.

Reactions: BadgerDrone
You were also asked by another staff member not to ask about this type of question in random threads. In the future, use the messaging system to message a staff member. I have looked at your account and there are no missing post so I am not sure what you are referring to. Please privately send me a link to the thread/s in question so I may look at them. Thank you.
Ok, thank you. Sorry about that

Reactions: LuvMyTJ

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato