DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Does your Osmo Pocket do this?

Oops, I should of mentioned that you need to turn your volume to 100% and listen between the usual gimbal clunks. This maybe perfectly normal for the Osmo Pocket. But my Mavic Air doesn’t have any grinding.

Appreciate you checking :) Would you say it’s completely quiet on startup other then the usual clunks? Maybe I am due for exchange afterall.

I did prompt DJI but they said the grinding noise is normal. Though I could still easily exchange with my retailer.

Appreciate you checking :) Would you say it’s completely quiet on startup other then the usual clunks? Maybe I am due for exchange afterall.

I did prompt DJI but they said the grinding noise is normal. Though I could still easily exchange with my retailer.

If it's easy to exchange, thats what I would do just for peace of mind. If your next one grinds, you have your answer.

I just ordered one yesterday from Best Buy.
I have a question for you guys who already have one, Can you zoom in the picture at all. I did not see anything in the spects reguarding this. I am asuming it won't do this, but would be nice if it did.
thanks

I just ordered one yesterday from Best Buy.
I have a question for you guys who already have one, Can you zoom in the picture at all. I did not see anything in the spects reguarding this. I am asuming it won't do this, but would be nice if it did.
thanks
No zoom. No pinch.

I have the same sound, didnt notice until i watched your video. But only during start-up.

Yup, does same. Part of the calibration for high freq most likely.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3