DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dolly zoom (custom)

Colberado

Reactions
Anybody have issues when downloading the original file of a custom dolly zoom clip from the SD? Nearly every time I DL a clip I made there’s just an exclamation mark in the middle of the clip and it won’t play-making me have to use the clip from the GO4 app.

I don't do that much with the dolly zoom. But, I've never had any problems with any of the files.

What do you mean by 'custom' dolly zoom? Is there something you're adding to the feature that regular flight mode doesn't provide?

Remove the SD card from your bird and process it in your computer.

I don't do that much with the dolly zoom. But, I've never had any problems with any of the files.

What do you mean by 'custom' dolly zoom? Is there something you're adding to the feature that regular flight mode doesn't provide?

I don’t use the flight mode. I just create a dolly effect with motion and zooming manually.

I don’t use the flight mode. I just create a dolly effect with motion and zooming manually.

OK... In that case the only thing I can think of that will create a video file that can't be read is if you're not closing the file by pressing the record button to stop the recording when you're done. If you don't do this the file won't be closed properly and won't be able to be read by your video software.

If you are doing this, then I have no idea why your hand crafted dolly zoom files can't be read...

Reactions: Rockowe
OK... In that case the only thing I can think of that will create a video file that can't be read is if you're not closing the file by pressing the record button to stop the recording when you're done. If you don't do this the file won't be closed properly and won't be able to be read by your video software.

If you are doing this, then I have no idea why your hand crafted dolly zoom files can't be read...
A little added info. If you find that you shut down and did not stop recording first and are unable to read the file. Place the SD back in the UAV with the bad file still on the SD. Start recording again, then stop recording. This will close the previous bad recording and allow you to view it.

A little added info. If you find that you shut down and did not stop recording first and are unable to read the file. Place the SD back in the UAV with the bad file still on the SD. Start recording again, then stop recording. This will close the previous bad recording and allow you to view it.
Good advice - HoozierDroneDaddy - Good to know!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pocki