DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dolores noob

out1solo

Reactions
Hello. bought a Mavic pro last fall, made a video, turned out purdy good.... so now I'm a pro that wants to do something about the range and constant update pains.
so I came here. because ya know I'm a pro now.. haha. .. any suggestions are appreciated.

Reactions: dirkclod
also, I rock crawl and stuff... so I may try to use it to follow race cars or jeep adventures.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Hello. bought a Mavic pro last fall, made a video, turned out purdy good.... so now I'm a pro that wants to do something about the range and constant update pains.
so I came here. because ya know I'm a pro now.. haha. .. any suggestions are appreciated.
Howdy from Wyoming @out1solo , welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

Reactions: out1solo
used to quite a bit of rc car mod stuff, carbon fiber chassis, esc, blah blah blah,,
wondering about a list of things, and yes I am searching before "that guy" tells me to search.. lol
list as follows:

1 Maxx mod extender 3, range mods, good bad, etc
2 carbon fiber aftermarket chassis for dji, preferably skeleton-ised ? any takers?
3 hump pack that is a clean version.. kinda ties into the chassis question above
4 multiple cameras on chassis,, think flir... search and rescue applications..

anyhow some light reading i suppose ... ha.ha.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome to Mavicpilots.com. Feel free to join in the discussions and ask anything about Mavics that comes to mind. We are here to help and learn.

Best regards,

Rob

Hello,
It is a pleasure to welcome you to the Mavic Pilots forum.
I hope that you will be able to use the forum to further your safety knowledge and for the exchange of innovative ideas and as a resource for current developments in Mavic quadcopter’s.
Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7