DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Done firmware update today on mavic mini now i have a problem with motor speed error

Fran duncan

Reactions
Can anyone help with this I have video on youtube if you want to see look up fran duncan or go to link and see also subscribe to me and ile subscribe back to you thanks

Reactions: HowardHopkinson
Can anyone help with this I have video on youtube if you want to see look up fran duncan or go to link and see also subscribe to me and ile subscribe back to you thanks
its to do with the issue of the MM rear motors going to max RPM because there is not enough lift being generated to keep the drone stable in the air, and can cause the MM to drop down to the ground ,what they have done in an effort to overcome this issue is for the warning to be posted when it happens, it seems it is caused because the props are getting bent when they are being stored in the case, this changes the airfoil section of the props so the motors keep going faster in an attempt to provide more thrust, and the beeping ESC is an audible warning that the props need changing it was part of the recent firmware update,it is not a cure for the problem

its to do with the issue of the MM rear motors going to max RPM because there is not enough lift being generated to keep the drone stable in the air, and can cause the MM to drop down to the ground ,what they have done in an effort to overcome this issue is for the warning to be posted when it happens, it seems it is caused because the props are getting bent when they are being stored in the case, this changes the airfoil section of the props so the motors keep going faster in an attempt to provide more thrust, and the beeping ESC is an audible warning that the props need changing it was part of the recent firmware update,it is not a cure for the problem
Thanks so much

Reactions: old man mavic
Interesting feedback regarding case issues with bending props. Is this case specific? I currently use the GPC case with my MM, should I be concerned? Thank you & all for this valuable input!

because the props move easily it is possible for then to become trapped under the body of the drone, as it is being put in the case ,there are lots of different prop holders that prevent this from happening ,but not all of them fit in some cases but do in others you just have to choose a method which workes for you

because the props move easily it is possible for then to become trapped under the body of the drone, as it is being put in the case ,there are lots of different prop holders that prevent this from happening ,but not all of them fit in some cases but do in others you just have to choose a method which workes for you
Got it and yes totally agree.

Reactions: old man mavic
Had same error, changed rear props, no further issue. Props looked great, but changed anyway. Had just installed new update and flown about 5 minutes when got warning. Will no longer store Mini in flymore case.

Reactions: glockman27
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom