DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Don't be and idiot like me

isaiahstanley

Reactions
I am in the process of starting my aerial photography business and have been flying drones for more than 3 years. I worked at a hobby shop and knew you only need to pay $5 for registration. Of course when I went to register my Mavic for business use, I came across the Federal Drone Administration. The website looks very professional and I mistakenly bought their "business package" for around $200. DON'T GO TO THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHERS LIKE IT. The package promises high quality labels for your drone, but they take a month to arrive and are just from a regular label maker. The "useful study guide" for the part 107 registration is information you can find with better insight on youtube here:
. If you are in a hurry to register, just make sure you go the FAA website. And do not be an idiot like me.

I am in the process of starting my aerial photography business and have been flying drones for more than 3 years. I worked at a hobby shop and knew you only need to pay $5 for registration. Of course when I went to register my Mavic for business use, I came across the Federal Drone Administration. The website looks very professional and I mistakenly bought their "business package" for around $200. DON'T GO TO THIS WEBSITE OR ANY OTHERS LIKE IT. The package promises high quality labels for your drone, but they take a month to arrive and are just from a regular label maker. The "useful study guide" for the part 107 registration is information you can find with better insight on youtube here:
. If you are in a hurry to register, just make sure you go the FAA website. And do not be an idiot like me.
That is a drag, we all make mistakes, thank you for posting about this one.
Regards,
-d.

Yup. Been mentioned several times here. What makes matters worse is that there scammer's are now paying for Google and are listed first in search results.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gfusato