DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

~ Don't BUY the Mavic Pro Platinum

Status
Not open for further replies.
I own the Inspire 1 (original beast), a Phantom 4 and I recently purchased a Mavic 2 Pro. All out of the box amazing aircraft. 99% of us have had little or no issues so I am very sorry you experienced a problem. If there is anything we can collectively do to help you through your issuies please dont be afraid to ask!!

Cleary has a fatter wallet than me!

;)

Ok... you had me going there for a min... I was talking about the OP perhaps starting out with a parrot drone... and when you followed up with a Budgie that I had never heard of and just now I looked it up, it actually is a messy parrot and I am guessing also loud... ha...ha.. ha.. thats a good one... that one for sure does not come with the charger... :) I can see it now... Ordered a Parrot off of Amazon and got this Budgie instead, and it didn't even come with a charger... you guys are killing me...

Reactions: AnotherMavicPilot
Ok... you had me going there for a min... I was talking about the OP perhaps starting out with a parrot drone... and when you followed up with a Budgie that I had never heard of and just now I looked it up, it actually is a messy parrot and I am guessing also loud... ha...ha.. ha.. thats a good one... that one for sure does not come with the charger... :) I can see it now... Ordered a Parrot off of Amazon and got this Budgie instead, and it didn't even come with a charger... you guys are killing me...

Did you get the "going cheep bit" not cheap...

haha

Unfortunately a few of our members can't get along and allowed this to spiral into the ditches.

*** Thread Closed***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929