DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Don't want to use my Primary IPhone, Inexpensive options???

Reactions
Have the IPhone 5S which I don't want to use as the monitor. Would like a larger device that fits in the controller, used, older is fine. It will only be used for the Mavic and it would be great if it was a little larger screen like a 5.5" or 6" any suggestions?

Thanks

Tablets the size of the iPad Mini 2 or Google Nexus 7 (2013) will fit in the remote controller holder. You can find other compatible tablets here. Keep in mind that you might have to mod the remote controller like this or this if the tablet is too thick.

Last edited:
....... You can find other compatible tablets here. ...........

That's the list I saw when I ordered the Mavic figuring my TabE would work. All I've read, Tab A (which is like tab E and on the list) are laggy and disconnect, basically not reliable. I don't know first hand yet, but now could be facing a 25% added cost to the Mavic due to part of that list.

Thanks for the help. Really hoping to keep it under $200, anyone else have some hands on experiences with wifi devices they are using and work?

I have an LG phone. I heard that the mavic works better with the ios system, so I bought a mini ipad2 on black friday. Will be dedicated to the mavic as I use a samsung note for everything else.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KarstenG