DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Douglas channel pictures

Scooped

Reactions
Here is a few pictures from my Mavic Air while flying in the Douglas Channel.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here is a few pictures from my Mavic Air while flying in the Douglas Channel.
MUSIC PLEASE
Very nice scenery and flying. Sure would have been improved with a soothing music track. Find some music that you like, drag it into your assets folder (folder used for sources of clips) and then drag the clip into the time line of your software program. Then trim the music to fit. Not that difficult. Soon, you'll learn how to modulate the volume, and create music effects like fade-in out. Just drag the track line to to the bottom as the image fades. Try to find a few You Tubes (search for music track in video editing, or similar terms).

Reactions: Thomas B
Thanks for the input. Much appreciated

MUSIC PLEASE
Very nice scenery and flying. Sure would have been improved with a soothing music track. Find some music that you like, drag it into your assets folder (folder used for sources of clips) and then drag the clip into the time line of your software program. Then trim the music to fit. Not that difficult. Soon, you'll learn how to modulate the volume, and create music effects like fade-in out. Just drag the track line to to the bottom as the image fades. Try to find a few You Tubes (search for music track in video editing, or similar terms).
I tried to add some soothing music. iMovie didn't have much to pick from. Please have a listen and let me know

Thanks for the website. Changed the music already

I tried to add some soothing music. iMovie didn't have much to pick from. Please have a listen and let me know
I tried to listen but found no music.
Vid is silent for me... ?forget to save changes?
Likewise- totally mute. No music. Shame to have such a great video with no sound.

For sound image.org just DL the track you want to your computer and drag it into iMovie below the video line. The adjust to fit the timeline.

I am trying. Not the best tech guy.

Try

Try
Perfect choice. Well implemented.
what is the name of the sound clip.
BTW, if it’s sound org be sure to add the credits. Info found on this page:
This will help Eric keep it free.

Was off YouTube audio I believe

I am trying. Not the best tech guy.
Dear Scooped:

You first need to have the music in digital form on your computer. I copied a lesson screen shot from a You Tube video on Adobe Premiere Pro. I added the instructions in red, below. So import your music track into your project window (lower left), then drag the music to the time line, and you can trim it from either end. Volume can be regulated by dragging the volume line inside the music track up and down. I hope this will help you get started.

Dale
Miami
<
Music track in Premiere.jpg

Much appreciated. I am trying to use YouTube studio audio for music clips. Will try Moore videos soon

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
woodstock777