Welcome Mavic Pilot!
Jump in and join our free DJI Mavic community today!

Downgrade New Mavic Pro

Hello,

Is there a possibility to downgrade a new mavic pro to 0.700?
Tried with dumldore and dronezbreak but wont get any further..
It goes to 7%, jumps to 15% procent and finally to 100% where it says it's complete. But when i check the firmware in assistent2, it's still on the newest firmware..

Thnx

Youser

don't you need to install a MicroSD card to downgrade the newer drones?

Also, I've read that the latest FW stops downgrades. Not sure if this has been cracked yet.

Kilrah

AFAIK you can use the assistant to downgrade to .0100, then other methods to go further back. But you'll likely need to take it apart and install a card if you go back to 0700.

I Already installed a internal sd card. That shouldnt be the problem. What method are you speaking of? Cant find a way, other than dumldore or dronezbreak.

Last edited:

mr_flm

Did the same with NLD to .700 and now my mavic doesn't start anymore. My mistake, no usb/wifi connection, dead. Trying to recover it... :(

LongRifle

"If it ain't broke..." I don't understand this need to downgrade. I have one of the original Mavics (ordered 10/16) which I kept at .700 knowing I'll be getting a Platinum as soon as it's available. I've kept the MPP updated. It's just as reliable as my MP at .700. It does everything I want it to do plus all the extras that came after .700. I know about the hacks that can be done with older FW, but it's not like the latest FW cripple our drones. I rarely use sports mode and the 500m ceiling is plenty high. I took the stupid test once and I've never seen it again. I have yet to encounter NFZs that differs between my MP and MPP.

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reinerboehme