DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downgraded from .600 but now c1 and c2 can't be programmed

daredevil

Reactions
I had updated the firmware to .600 but after doing so the Mavic did not seem to hover like it did on .550 .
I went back to .550 but now c1 and c2 are not programmable. It just shows they are still set for Fixed Wing use.
I also dropped down to .400 but that did not solve the problem either.
Anyone out there have the same issue and hopefully a solution?
Thanks in advance

You downgraded both the RC and the Mavic?

Same thing happened to me. I restarted the app, drone, and controller. Then, instead of just tapping on the button to select, I pressed and held until the options showed up. Hope that helps.

Same thing happened to me. I restarted the app, drone, and controller. Then, instead of just tapping on the button to select, I pressed and held until the options showed up. Hope that helps.
I just tried your suggestion but I get no response from either c1 or c2 in DJI Go 4.0.7. What version of DJI Go 4 are you using?

.600 is it really so bad? What didn't work with .600
After installing .600 over .550 the first time I tried it hands free hovering was horrible and it didn't get better. In .550 hovering was perfect especially compared to .600

try disabling fixed wing mode - that takes over C2 and C2.

Bad hovering is most likely compass or IMU calibration.

With.550 I never had pb, I upgrade to use Hangar 360 to.600 all went ok .Expect today I loose control of the drone ( I hope cause it was really windy) and got it back ,so I flew home asap.

1a9b7bec377cbd1e8f3241c46439f008.jpg

I had updated the firmware to .600 but after doing so the Mavic did not seem to hover like it did on .550 .
I went back to .550 but now c1 and c2 are not programmable. It just shows they are still set for Fixed Wing use.
I also dropped down to .400 but that did not solve the problem either.
Anyone out there have the same issue and hopefully a solution?
Thanks in advance

Downgrading the firmware requires you to use the corresponding version of DJI Go 4 app. e.g. firmware .400 was out when DJI Go 4 was version 4.0.3 on Android, so if you downgrade to .400, then you should use DJI Go 4 v4.0.3 for Android. This is the exact combo I'm using right now, and everything works just fine. Make sure you turn off automatic updates for DJI Go 4 on Google PlayStore so it won't keep upgrading your app.

For previous versions of DJI Go 4 for Android, you can download it directly at DJI GO 4 APKs - APKMirror

Using an updated version of DJI Go 4 for previous versions of firmware will result in the C1, C2 and 5 way button not working properly.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78