DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downloading audio and videos to computer

adbeal

Reactions
I am able to get audio with my dji go app. How do I keep that audio when transferring to computer.

Reactions: Peter B
I am able to get audio with my dji go app. How do I keep that audio when transferring to computer.

Not sure what you mean, but just taking a stab at it your saying your device tablet/phone is using it's microphone to have audio available in real time? Then you just need a App or function on your device (if already equipped) to record that audio. You will then take that Video clip from your MP SDCard...and the audio clip from your device and merge them in your editor of choice.:) Beyond that please expond on what it is your exactly asking?

Edit: noting below, you can extract that file (Audio) and merge it as well with HD version from SDCard;)

Reactions: RadioFlyerMan

The SD card files dont have Audio, however on your phone/tablet are low resolution files that do have audio, they are stored in the DJI folder, if you are an Android owner you can plug the phone in and browse the files, if you are on IOS you need to use Itunes or IFUNBOX to access the files.
If you want a tutorial doing i can do a video of how to get them

That would be great as I upload videos with sound from.my phone

just to be clear the recorded sound is what is picked up from the microphone on your tablet/phone.

Too bad the Fly App cannot provide that sound utilization.(for the Air2)

yeah I’m so disappointed with the fly app, mavic mini users will have litchi soon which I think does the same thing

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa