DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downloading DJI Assistant 2

phoenix3

Reactions
I have not received my Mavic Pro Platinum yet, do I need it before I can download? I have been trying to download it but it won’t let me.

Doesn’t the Assistant 2 have to be on the device you use with the controller? Which in my case will be an iPad mini 4? (Which also has not been delivered yet!)

Nope dji go (i1, p1, p2 p3) or dji go 4 (i2, p4, mavic, spark) on the device
Assistant 2 on PC or mac for calibration or firmware updates

I tried to download the assistant 2 from the apple App Store on my iPhone,iPad mini 4, iPad Air and my mac it will not download???. In addition, I have downloaded the DJI Store on my iPhone 6, iPad Air and my mac desktop but not the iPad mini4. I can bring it up in the search window but it is not shown when I try to access it neither does the DJI Store. Any ideas why?

Assistant 2 is for use on a computer and is found in the downloads section of DJI website Mavic product page. Not on your mobile device's app store it's got nothing to do with.

You don't even need it in any normal situation, you usually do everything from the DJI GO4 mobile app.

Reactions: Drone Master
Ok, I was not sure about that. If that is the case what is it normally used for?

I am a PC and not an IOS person. That said I am using an iPad Air 2 as a display.

So as I understand this, DJI Assistant 2 can only be installed on a PC (laptop or desktop) or a Mack Book.

I tried to install it on my iPad Air 2 and I was either doing something wrong OR it won't install.

I am a PC and not an IOS person. That said I am using an iPad Air 2 as a display.

So as I understand this, DJI Assistant 2 can only be installed on a PC (laptop or desktop) or a Mack Book.

I tried to install it on my iPad Air 2 and I was either doing something wrong OR it won't install.
That’s correct, assistant is for pc or mac and the go and go4 apps are for mobile devices

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainmanflyin