DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Downloading saved files to I-pad 12.9 pro

Dronerock

Reactions
I am new to the RC Pro controller. I have both the Mini3 pro and the Air 2S DJI drones. I recently used both drones over the weekend and produced a number of clips from both drones. I had no problems getting the Mini 3 clips onto my I-pad but am a bit perplexed as to the Air 2S clips which my controller when linked to wireless and bluetooth indicate it can be sent to my I-pad. What happens is it says it is sending but a pop up appears to say it was unsuccessful and it doesn’t download the clips.
can anyone explain what is going on. I am not particularly happy about pulling out the micro SD card to download the clips as there are many risks pulling it in and out and this is inconvenient. Suggestions will be appreciated

I am new to the RC Pro controller. I have both the Mini3 pro and the Air 2S DJI drones. I recently used both drones over the weekend and produced a number of clips from both drones. I had no problems getting the Mini 3 clips onto my I-pad but am a bit perplexed as to the Air 2S clips which my controller when linked to wireless and bluetooth indicate it can be sent to my I-pad. What happens is it says it is sending but a pop up appears to say it was unsuccessful and it doesn’t download the clips.
can anyone explain what is going on. I am not particularly happy about pulling out the micro SD card to download the clips as there are many risks pulling it in and out and this is inconvenient. Suggestions will be appreciated
Following.

I have been pulling micro SD cards out and inserting them into a card reader for an iPad or computer for 5 years. Mavic Pro 2, Air2S, Mini and now a Mavic 3. I have never had a card mishap. It can sometimes be a challenge but has always worked. Gentle use of tweezers can facilitate the process. Tweezers are part of my flight bag. To my knowledge the direct card transfer assures access to the high Res files and is much faster with reduced battery use than a cable transfer. It has worked for me!

Reactions: GadgetGuy
Pull the card. What "many risks"? Use a normal amount of care, you won't have any problems. I've been taking sd cards in and out of cameras and drones and other devices for decades without any problems ever.

Reactions: GadgetGuy
I have been pulling micro SD cards out and inserting them into a card reader for an iPad or computer for 5 years. Mavic Pro 2, Air2S, Mini and now a Mavic 3. I have never had a card mishap. It can sometimes be a challenge but has always worked. Gentle use of tweezers can facilitate the process. Tweezers are part of my flight bag. To my knowledge the direct card transfer assures access to the high Res files and is much faster with reduced battery use than a cable transfer. It has worked for me!
So do I find it the best way for photos to my ipad pro. Use affinity 2 to pixelmator to edit

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada