DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drain a battery at the lake...

run2jeepn

Reactions
Made a quick detour on my way home and drained the only battery I got. played around with my setting some more. I think I've got a couple of good shots. Need to pull them off the SD Card and play with the RAW Files. These are just edited on the phone with snapseed.

2TFzv.jpeg

2TFB3.png

2TFzw.jpg

Last edited:
Really nice, love the 2nd shot with the orange glow in the water. I bet that would look smashing once put through post??

There all very good but that last bubble one is excellent. Which drone are you using. I have phantom 3 advanced and mavic pro. Still very new to drones and today I'm going try camera settings of the internet as some of my pics have been good but not as good as these. Safe flying

Really nice, love the 2nd shot with the orange glow in the water. I bet that would look smashing once put through post??

Thanks, Hoping I can get at least 2 good images from tonight. I couldn't for the life of me get the correct settings. It was getting dark quick. I should have been out there 45min earlier.

There all very good but that last bubble one is excellent. Which drone are you using. I have phantom 3 advanced and mavic pro. Still very new to drones and today I'm going try camera settings of the internet as some of my pics have been good but not as good as these. Safe flying

I have a Mavic Air. The Bubble or Tiny Planet was a 360 Pano Shot, that I took and opened up in an App on my phone and made. You can save many so called bad pictures due to lighting. Specially if you have the RAW file.

This is just a jpeg off the Drone. Off the SD will be much better quality. But just playing with it in Snapseed App got it decent enough to make a Tiny Planet for instagram and Facebook...

This picture is horrid, but is what that Tiny planet was made from. It will be way better was I get the RAW Files and work it.
2TFHZ.jpg

Here is the 360 view of it.... How do I post this

Last edited:
Made a quick detour on my way home and drained the only battery I got. played around with my setting some more. I think I've got a couple of good shots. Need to pull them off the SD Card and play with the RAW Files. These are just edited on the phone with snapseed.

2TFzw.jpg
Need to do this and have some Xmas tree ornaments made.

Last edited:
Reactions: Porky and run2jeepn
Thanks, Hoping I can get at least 2 good images from tonight. I couldn't for the life of me get the correct settings. It was getting dark quick. I should have been out there 45min earlier.

I have a Mavic Air. The Bubble or Tiny Planet was a 360 Pano Shot, that I took and opened up in an App on my phone and made. You can save many so called bad pictures due to lighting. Specially if you have the RAW file.

This is just a jpeg off the Drone. Off the SD will be much better quality. But just playing with it in Snapseed App got it decent enough to make a Tiny Planet for instagram and Facebook...

This picture is horrid, but is what that Tiny planet was made from. It will be way better was I get the RAW Files and work it.
2TFHZ.jpg

Here is the 360 view of it.... How do I post this
I'm going flying this afternoon with the new camera settings and also going to give that snapseed app a go later and see what I get, hopefully they will be better than what I've had so far

Reactions: run2jeepn
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d