DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dreaded DJI Return Process

MrMavic

Reactions
To all those who have complained about DJ I's Horrible Return Process, I feel your pain. I was on chat with DJI today and feel like I made no progress in returning a simple pair of Goggle Corretive Lenses. Why does DJI make the return process so difficult? It seems like they delay things to the point that the return period expires. They told me I would get a instruction Email in 7 to 14 days to return the item. DJI is the worst company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. In short, they SUCK.

Reactions: Jack1266
I couldn't agree more. I was trying for two weeks to return a dead battery that came with my new MP I got as a gift. I gave up and bought another one from a BB store. They had me take pictures, and send a Video of the battery in the charger.
Sent that email and after a week they asked for more info. I said please just send me an RMA#. They did and then wanted my receipt but I don't have one. This is a legit gift not stolen etc. I even bought DJI Care which I am now regretting.. learned about State Farm too late. I finally gave up pursuing.

2 hours on chat with 3 different idiots yesterday, and in the end they told me to wait for an email down the road for a update on my case. I'm done buying anything directly from this lousy company.

2 hours on chat with 3 different idiots yesterday, and in the end they told me to wait for an email down the road for a update on my case. I'm done buying anything directly from this lousy company.

Mate I hear ya.... It's like when I went down the canon path, your pour so much $$ into it, it is very hard to change... Same now with DJI, I am heavily invested and will have to ride it out...

Reactions: RTBrown55
To all those who have complained about DJ I's Horrible Return Process, I feel your pain. I was on chat with DJI today and feel like I made no progress in returning a simple pair of Goggle Corretive Lenses. Why does DJI make the return process so difficult? It seems like they delay things to the point that the return period expires. They told me I would get a instruction Email in 7 to 14 days to return the item. DJI is the worst company I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. In short, they SUCK.

I bought a new Mavic Pro, and received it three days ago. I have spent over four hours to try to get it to start so I can fly it. So far, after trying many, many ways and multiple times each, I still can not even get the motors running, much less get it off the ground.
I sent DJI a message to try to get help, and so far, they have not responded. It's insane that one can buy a new product and it does not work out of the box. much less try to get help and no one responds. DJI appears to make things so difficult. It is a wonder to me why so many people own their products and that they stay in business, what with all I described...
I agree with you on your assessment of DJI so far: They suck.

I bought a DJI mobile. What a pain in the butt to get that thing to work at first. Now I have a Mavic Pro and it's been three days and hours of trying to get it to run and it still does not. DJI has not returned a message from me to their customer support in looking for a solution. I really am wondering what the heck is going on with that company...

I couldn't agree more. I was trying for two weeks to return a dead battery that came with my new MP I got as a gift. I gave up and bought another one from a BB store. They had me take pictures, and send a Video of the battery in the charger.
Sent that email and after a week they asked for more info. I said please just send me an RMA#. They did and then wanted my receipt but I don't have one. This is a legit gift not stolen etc. I even bought DJI Care which I am now regretting.. learned about State Farm too late. I finally gave up pursuing.

What a bummer of an experience. I hae my unhappy experiences with DJI products too so far. I'm wondering how the heck they stay in business...

I also found the return process overwhelming. I only needed to return unused props that I ordered by mistake. To do that, it took days worth of emails, and even a photo of the packaging.
I paid for the return shipping myself but out of the $47.00 I spent, I only received back $31.00. Guess they need to pay people for all those useless emails.

Lesson learned. I will NEVER order directly from DJI again. Is that what they were striving for? They got it.
Got the right props from Amazon in 2 days. There would be no questions from them for a return.
Ted

Considering DJI charges a ridiculous shipping fee for accessories, I ended buying replacement P3 props from Best Buy, ship to store. This after trying to save a few bucks on Amazon and ending up getting knockoffs. Seller made good though, returning price and shipping, not asking back what they sent.

I bought a new Mavic Pro, and received it three days ago. I have spent over four hours to try to get it to start so I can fly it. So far, after trying many, many ways and multiple times each, I still can not even get the motors running, much less get it off the ground.

Did you ever get it into the air?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bahamaboy242