DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone and Photography sponsored reviews

MassCoyote

Reactions
I Follow several drone / photography YT channels for latest reviews and it seems as the reviews might be biased as many get drones and cameras free in order to make reviews.

Do you know any sites that aren’t sponsored and unbiased for drone or action camera reviews?

A few I currently follow are:

51 Drones
Air Photography
Drone Valley
DroneXfactor
Ian in London
Ken Heron
Tech Drone Media

There are a few of them. Unfortunately Youtube's algorithms do not push or promote them as much, so what you see in a typical YT feed is primarily - biased channels.

Right now (unfortunately), the drone industry is monopolized by DJI and this is a self-perpetuating phenomenon where drone newbs only know of DJI, and therefore those folks who want to build successful channels on youtube, cater to that faction, and in return youtube caters them to the newbs.

Speed the day when DJI gets some competition in the consumer drone market again.

Most of them are sponsored & always spreads severely biased opinions... everything are always milk & honey. You can only judge somewhat accurate by combining everything from YT & also after some time have past since launch.

Now... this guy mostly covers FPV quad related, but he deep dives in everything DJI & RC related... he's usually too honest to get anything for free, instead finance all equipment from his YT patreons.

https://www.youtube.com/@MadRC

Reactions: MassCoyote
I Follow several drone / photography YT channels for latest reviews and it seems as the reviews might be biased as many get drones and cameras free in order to make reviews.

Do you know any sites that aren’t sponsored and unbiased for drone or action camera reviews?

A few I currently follow are:

51 Drones
Air Photography
Drone Valley
DroneXfactor
Ian in London
Ken Heron
Tech Drone Media
Not sure how you missed Billy Kyle and OriginaldoBo.

Reactions: MassCoyote
I'm retailing an excellent product(The V71 Pro 2600 Nit Tablet) but need to get the word out on just how good it is. I'm currently selling on Amazon and have sold some. I know the drone world once it sees and understands just how good this unit is will love it as much as I do but it's still practically unknown. I'd like to talk with 51 Drones and see if he might be willing to do a review. I don't know how to get in touch. Any help available?

I'm retailing an excellent product(The V71 Pro 2600 Nit Tablet) but need to get the word out on just how good it is. I'm currently selling on Amazon and have sold some. I know the drone world once it sees and understands just how good this unit is will love it as much as I do but it's still practically unknown. I'd like to talk with 51 Drones and see if he might be willing to do a review. I don't know how to get in touch. Any help available?
Russ frequents this forum @51 Drones

Reactions: masterangler