DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DRONE CONTRACTING WEBSITES

Droners.io seems somewhat worthless. I’ve never seen a job listed for my area of the country.
I have I had a lot of luck with it, but I'm in a major metropolitan area. I just posted 15 jobs on Droners. Some of them I only got a small handful of responses, while others I had 15 to 20 responses but I filled every job.

Droners.io seems somewhat worthless. I’ve never seen a job listed for my area of the country.
I have I had a lot of luck with it, but I'm in a major metropolitan area. I just posted 15 jobs on Droners. Some of them I only got a small handful of responses, while others I had 15 to 20 responses but I filled every job.
I’m smack dab in the middle of the second largest city in the country. So you are posting looking for pilots?

Reactions: Roboto
Found another contracting website / company that seems to offer much more than just hoping to find you a freelance job one day - Connexicore. Any heard of or worked with them?
Good day to you all!

I hope everyone is well, I'm pretty new to this space but have been doing some drone work myself. I found this discussion really interesting, wondering if there are specific things you guys are looking for that you aren't finding?

Maybe I can help throw a few suggestions.

Cheers!

Reactions: Mariooo
FlyGuys are cool.

Like any job board, it is a mix of types of jobs and pay-scales but I find them mostly very reasonable. I have been doing stuff for them for 2.5 years. Jobs have ranged from ortho-mapping, to videos of landscaping, to taking photos of parking lots, facade inspections, etc.

They have a decent portal/dashboard for uploading assets so delivery is easy. Instructions are always clear and the people I have interacted with there are easy to work with. You don't need to invoice them either and their payment system is automatic after you make delivery and job approved. I've never had to do a re-shoot with them and they seem reasonable with their expectations.

I see from my dashboard that I've done just over $8,000 with them across 45 jobs so an average of about $175 per job. I am pretty quick and most of these jobs take me less than 15 minutes. I had a couple mapping jobs that were closer to 20-30 minutes.

Feel free to ask me any other questions about them but I would not hesitate to work for them. Not much of a downside, you always know what the job entails and what the pay is before accepting.
I've been looking at them for a couple of months now, I'm unsure if I should dip my toes and test them out.

Is there anything you don't like about them or they don't do well? This way I don't get screwed over with my first job with them.

Thanks!

I've been looking at them for a couple of months now, I'm unsure if I should dip my toes and test them out.

Is there anything you don't like about them or they don't do well? This way I don't get screwed over with my first job with them.

Thanks!

I think my previous post was pretty clear. They offer you a job at a fixed rate and you can accept or not. If you accept, I average about $175 for 10 minutes of work. The guys working there seem cool, I talk to them a lot, and usually do a 2-3 jobs/week for them. They pay within a week or so. I don't understand what there is "to look at" or what "dipping your toes" means.. Do a job. Simple as that. Get paid. There's no downside.

LOL - just uploaded another FlyGuys job from today. When I posted earlier this year in July, I had $8k in earnings from them. I've done some volume since then.

FG.png

I think my previous post was pretty clear. They offer you a job at a fixed rate and you can accept or not. If you accept, I average about $175 for 10 minutes of work. The guys working there seem cool, I talk to them a lot, and usually do a 2-3 jobs/week for them. They pay within a week or so. I don't understand what there is "to look at" or what "dipping your toes" means.. Do a job. Simple as that. Get paid. There's no downside.
Hmm that's fair, I just heard with certain sites pay isn't good so glad that's cleared, thank you. will def check them out.

I found a contracting website today I'm sure some of you have heard of and/or dealt with. www.flyguys.com. As part of the registration process, they require the pilot download, sign, and send back a legal agreement. I am new to the world of looking for drone work. HAS ANYONE OUT THERE CONDUCTED BUSINESS WITH THIS WEBSITE? Please only serious answers. Thank you.
Late here but have never seen a single job listed there.

It's called dronezone.network and it looks like a place to find drone contracting jobs. Just wondering if anyone could tell me if they're heard of it and if it's legit.
After a couple of years I don't bother with these drone contracting job sites. What the job providers are willing to pay is not worth my time or effort. While drone work is not what I primarily do I found building relationships with digital media firms, photographers, pr firms and advertising firms that work with small to medium businesses is more productive and rates significantly better.

Reactions: Redbird1000
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JJ112