DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

drone doctors have given me my quote for crashed Mavic.

GavieboyDji

Reactions
And up to now they have being brilliant 233 quid isnt bad i thought it was going to be alot more.
im absolutly missing flying the mavic its a good job ive got the Spark to blast about. haha
has anyone else used drone doctors to fix there drone???

That sounds quite expensive, what was broken?
This what was damaged from a 60 foot drop onto concrete.

I've examined your DJI Mavic Pro and the gimbal mounting plate, ribbon cable and top cover of the aircraft have all sustained damage and will need to be replaced, there is also some minor cosmetic damage to the middle frame of the aircraft

Sounds like there’s no fixing - just replacing. Easy enough to do yourself and a whole lot cheaper.
Sounds pretty easy but I'm at work most days. I will do it myself next time though. I didn't know how bad it was with it smashing straight onto concrete right in front of me. The Sound was terrible well loud it echoed in the car park I was stood.

Sounds like there’s no fixing - just replacing. Easy enough to do yourself and a whole lot cheaper.
I really thought most things inside was going to need replacing as well. I got lucky. I'm waiting for that Mavic 2 to get announced. Let the first batch get released though let the bugs get sorted.

Reactions: MrsTreat
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada