DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Flyers in the UK - share your stories with the Guardian

Lastrexking

Reactions
Reactions: zocalo
Maybe, it depends how balanced they are with what they publish...
Yeah, but after all the negative press in the last few weeks I'll take any chance to try and get something positive out there.

I'd say be VERY careful as to what you say, the press are well known to cherry pick the bits that sell them more papers - good or bad.

Reactions: MKGym
Yeah, but after all the negative press in the last few weeks I'll take any chance to try and get something positive out there.
I'm with you on that one ... I consider the last hour thinking about and submitting a sensible response - well spent! Hopefully we can get the same sort of submission going as was seen for the Sun Hol's debacle! Thanks for posting @Lastrexking

I'd say be VERY careful as to what you say, the press are well known to cherry pick the bits that sell them more papers - good or bad.

As long as people tell the truth then I have faith it'll be ok. This is the Guardian after all, not the Sun or the Daily Mail.

Reactions: old man mavic
I'm with you on that one ... I consider the last hour thinking about and submitting a sensible response - well spent! Hopefully we can get the same sort of submission going as was seen for the Sun Hol's debacle! Thanks for posting @Lastrexking

Good work I spent an hour on mine this morning. I've got no desire for publicity, but at the same time, I think we need to educate as many people as possible that the majority of drone owners are responsible, harmless people.

As long as people tell the truth then I have faith it'll be ok. This is the Guardian after all, not the Sun or the Daily Mail.

Call me an old cynic but I am VERY suspicious of their motive. Especially the Guardian.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose