DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Fox 8 Cleveland

lightbg

Reactions
I'm watching the local news tonight and they put up a video on Lake Erie with 30' ice floes. The logo in the upper corner says"Drone Fox 8", and has a Mavic spinning it's props. I googled it and sure enough:

Cleveland’s drone: Check out FOX 8’s newest tool… DroneFOX
The commentary is hilarious, but at least they're impressed with the 4K resolution.

I'll have to see if I can get a local gig like this - without the bogus airline pilots uniform.... :)

(I did a forum search but couldn't find anything about this - if it's a duplicate please disregard)

Jake

I'm watching the local news tonight and they put up a video on Lake Erie with 30' ice floes. The logo in the upper corner says"Drone Fox 8", and has a Mavic spinning it's props. I googled it and sure enough:

Cleveland’s drone: Check out FOX 8’s newest tool… DroneFOX
The commentary is hilarious, but at least they're impressed with the 4K resolution.

I'll have to see if I can get a local gig like this - without the bogus airline pilots uniform.... :)

(I did a forum search but couldn't find anything about this - if it's a duplicate please disregard)

Jake
It's not official unless you wear the uniform

Awfully close to that speed limit sign. I wonder if he knew it was there before he yawwed around and it came into view.

Same here in NorCal we have Drone Fox News.....looks like they are using Matriice ( I could be wrong).

Pictures or it doesn't exist.........

Jake
I've been looking but haven't been able to find anything! It even has a graphic of a Matrice on the side. They don't promote themselves nearly as well as the local CBS affiliate does.

Reactions: lightbg
I've been looking but haven't been able to find anything! It even has a graphic of a Matrice on the side. They don't promote themselves nearly as well as the local CBS affiliate does.

I appreciate the effort - and I would love to see that van.
This is an interesting thread. I've been looking at local stations in Jersey and it hasn't caught on much........yet.
If Cleveland can get by with a Mavic, maybe BarStool NJ can opt for a Spark :)

Jake

I appreciate the effort - and I would love to see that van.
This is an interesting thread. I've been looking at local stations in Jersey and it hasn't caught on much........yet.
If Cleveland can get by with a Mavic, maybe BarStool NJ can opt for a Spark :)

Jake
The next time I'm downtown I'll swing by the station and see of the van is in the parking lot. If it is, or if I see it in traffic, I'll take a picture.

Reactions: lightbg
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan