DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Hacks TRB battery repair tool.

tmantheman

Reactions
Would any happen to know if the TRB software that drone hacks offer would work to unlock a bq40z307 chip? I know you can buy the dji battery killer but this is no wait time if it would work.

Reactions: Cafguy
I would direct your questions to the forums at Github - There are inherent dangers in battery repair or Mods and you must be super careful. I build drones but DO NOT mess with Batteries nor will I advise people about fixing them. There is a wealth of info at Github to help you. Sorry about that and if you have any questions besides those about battery repair I will be happy to try and help.

Reactions: tmantheman
I would direct your questions to the forums at Github - There are inherent dangers in battery repair or Mods and you must be super careful. I build drones but DO NOT mess with Batteries nor will I advise people about fixing them. There is a wealth of info at Github to help you. Sorry about that and if you have any questions besides those about battery repair I will be happy to try and help.
Which forum are you refering to?

Thank you very much:). I'll take a look around at GitHub.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
twin01