DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Harmony New features

bushie

Reactions
Drone Harmony have announced some new features. No connection, just a satisfied user

"We have updated the Drone Harmony platform! These improvements include a brand new terrain view in Drone Harmony Cloud, custom terrain storage, terrain aware flights in Drone Harmony Cloud and a new billing and invoice management interface.
Drone Harmony users can now import GeoTiff (*.tif) terrain files in any coordinate system for mission planning through the Drone Harmony web interface. The imported terrain can then be loaded, visualized, navigated and used for automated mission planning in our brand new terrain view, called 3D DEM!"

I'm having a look at DH now - it's pretty slick but what services can you use to compile / analyse the data?

thx I'll give them a look - I've been trying dronedeploy and looking at pix4d but wow! the fees are over the top.

I've been trying dronedeploy and looking at pix4d but wow! the fees are over the top.
If you are doing it professionally, it's worth every penny. You'll have ROI after a few jobs.

I'm just looking ATM but the technology is intriguing - and if I can add to my existing business, all well and good

The one thing I wish they would add is the ability to rename flight areas. Its a petty request but one that I wish they had.

I can see how DroneDeploy would have a quick payback, but I'm always looking for the lesser expensive alternative. Plus I've had good customer service from DH.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada