DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Harmony

For those interested, Drone Harmony now has many of its planning modes available via the web page. Great to be able to plan flights in a full size screen and then fly them
I don't know what your typical user is - professional vs hobby, but if you expect to get many hobby users, your web page screams EXPENSIVE, until one reads further to see that you have a basic version at $29. It may be an outstanding product, but the hobbyist...like me...may not make it to the bottom of the page. Also, the fact that there is no demo version for iOS, is a negative. In fairness, Litchi, which I use, doesn't have one either.
Good luck with your product.

I don't know what your typical user is - professional vs hobby, but if you expect to get many hobby users, your web page screams EXPENSIVE, until one reads further to see that you have a basic version at $29. It may be an outstanding product, but the hobbyist...like me...may not make it to the bottom of the page. Also, the fact that there is no demo version for iOS, is a negative. In fairness, Litchi, which I use, doesn't have one either.
Good luck with your product.
I am just a happy non professional user. Started when DH was free and bought a copy when they started charging.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sverkerh