DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Killers

J Brown

Reactions
Saw this and many other companies displaying similar items while I was at a recent defense contractor show. While this is obviously military grade equipment and very expensive, it proves the technology already exists to bring down drones. Curious as to how long it takes before this reaches the commercial market in a cheaper operational version. Something to think about in such a rapid growing industry.

Attachments

• IMG_0590.jpg
    IMG_0590.jpg
    126.6 KB · Views: 126
Gets me every time again ... ;)
giphy.gif

Reactions: vail and SXB1
Theres not many places in the U S were they could legally use any thing to bring down a drone.

Saw this and many other companies displaying similar items while I was at a recent defense contractor show. While this is obviously military grade equipment and very expensive, it proves the technology already exists to bring down drones. Curious as to how long it takes before this reaches the commercial market in a cheaper operational version. Something to think about in such a rapid growing industry.
This is a type of jamming device however the US military also have a vehicle mounted laser device used against drones which is capable of pin point accuracy with a range of well over 10km

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
instaproapk