DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Newbie

Reactions
I am looking at getting A Mavic Mini in April. I retire then and am taking a pension, so will have a bit of cash. I did have a very cheap drone a year or so ago, but that decided to fly off. I did get it back, but would respond to controls. I have a UK Metal Detecting channel and think that drone footage would bring a different dimension to my videos. I intend to fit a HiVis skin on in and some LEDs. I have got my licence ready.

Please bear with me, I will be asking some newbie questions... ;)

Steve

Welcome to the forum.
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post . Thumbswayup

I am looking at getting A Mavic Mini in April. I retire then and am taking a pension, so will have a bit of cash. I did have a very cheap drone a year or so ago, but that decided to fly off. I did get it back, but would respond to controls. I have a UK Metal Detecting channel and think that drone footage would bring a different dimension to my videos. I intend to fit a HiVis skin on in and some LEDs. I have got my licence ready.

Please bear with me, I will be asking some newbie questions... ;)

Steve
Welcome to the forum.

Thank you for the friendly welcome. The only footage I have from my old cheapo drone was as it flew away :D

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum!Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smittysflying