DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone News and Reviews reveals brand new retail version photos of the DJI Mav3 for it's Nov 5 Release. Looks Great!

I'm kinda wondering why a 1TB drive in the Cine? Is it meant for people that have no access to a PC to off load files for weeks on end? When I bought my Air2 I bought like 3 256GB cards for it thinking I'd fill them all up. Even burning through all my batteries a couple times I've barely put a dent in one of the cards and 2 of them are still new in my case. Granted I'm just out messing around...

Can someone smarter than me explain the reasoning behind such a big internal drive? Could they be planning for swappable higher res cameras or different payloads that generate a lot more data?
The 5k files really suck up the data space

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
I'll have mine on 11/5. Well technically, 11/10. I'll be on vacation until then, but will pay for it and my supplier will hold it for me.

It won't be cheap. My sources (who are more than likely correct) say the M3 will be $2199, M3 Fly More will be $2999, and the Cine Premium version will be $4999.

I'll be posting pics after the 11th. Unless I have my store ship it to Boston for me. Which I won't do.
Wow! I was really hoping the Cine would come in around $3500.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
Wow! I was really hoping the Cine would come in around $3500.
Thats kinda where my head was too. Not that it had anything to do with what the drone is really worth it was more of a "what it's worth to me" kind of price.

I've heard a lot of people saying they thought or wished it would be in that range. I kinda wonder if DJI is missing some sales by not offering something there.

Maybe offer a Fly More+SC bundle in that range?

Reactions: PinpointUAVS
Thats kinda where my head was too. Not that it had anything to do with what the drone is really worth it was more of a "what it's worth to me" kind of price.

I've heard a lot of people saying they thought or wished it would be in that range. I kinda wonder if DJI is missing some sales by not offering something there.

Maybe offer a Fly More+SC bundle in that range?
So the pricing is slightly cheaper here in Canada, $2049/$2799/$4649, as compared to $2199/2999/$4999 in the US. Not sure if it’s to do with customs/duties or if there’s a slightly different kit.

As much as I was shocked by the price, I sold two drones last wknd for $8100 so I bit them bullet and opted for the Cine version 😬

Also, the RC Pro is $959 in Canada compared to $1199 in the US🤔

So the pricing is slightly cheaper here in Canada, $2049/$2799/$4649, as compared to $2199/2999/$4999 in the US. Not sure if it’s to do with customs/duties or if there’s a slightly different kit.

As much as I was shocked by the price, I sold two drones last wknd for $8100 so I bit them bullet and opted for the Cine version 😬

Also, the RC Pro is $959 in Canada compared to $1199 in the US🤔
Are those prices for Canada in Canadian dollars, if so, that’s significantly cheaper.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jroy329