DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone Operator from North Wales, UK

Welcome Mike, pleased to see another Welshman join the fold. Best of luck with your full time drone business.
Thanks/Diolch!
We are a rare breed these days :)

Greetings welcome to the forum!

Hi I’m Mike, from North Wales UK and I’m a Web Developer, and I’m starting to turn my hobby of Drone Photography to a real day job (eventually). I’ve been interested in drones, ever since my phantom 1 years and years ago, and for a while now I have had the Mavic Mini - and for the size and price of it, it’s an amazing piece of kit.

Feel free to view my YouTube or Instagram and offer some constructive criticism - always looking to improve.

Thanks
Welcome Mike and Happy Droning

Hi I’m Mike, from North Wales UK and I’m a Web Developer, and I’m starting to turn my hobby of Drone Photography to a real day job (eventually). I’ve been interested in drones, ever since my phantom 1 years and years ago, and for a while now I have had the Mavic Mini - and for the size and price of it, it’s an amazing piece of kit.

Feel free to view my YouTube or Instagram and offer some constructive criticism - always looking to improve.

Thanks
Welcome from Sunny Somerset UK

Mike, welcome to the forum Chicago the Windy City.
Just bought the MM2, took it out of the box a couple of days ago.
Been looking at it for a year now, I have two other drones, can't wait to try it out. Fly safe and have fun.
Same here.... for testing i took MM2 to 2400 meters with 100 meters height and returned back... No signal loss occurred.

Mike, welcome to the forum Chicago the Windy City.
Just bought the MM2, took it out of the box a couple of days ago.
Been looking at it for a year now, I have two other drones, can't wait to try it out. Fly safe and have fun.
Thanks! The mini 2 should be a perfect drone, hope it’s not too windy there :)

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jridout