DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Drone or tree trimmer?

We were camped and I sent the Mavic across the river for a shot of the campground. My wife commented on the all rings on the water near the Mavic wondering if it was fish rising. Whoops! I was trimming leaves and twigs from below the tree canopy. Gently dropped altitude slowly brought her home. No damage fortunately.

Reactions: ff22
We were camped and I sent the Mavic across the river for a shot of the campground. My wife commented on the all rings on the water near the Mavic wondering if it was fish rising. Whoops! I was trimming leaves and twigs from below the tree canopy. Gently dropped altitude slowly brought her home. No damage fortunately.

View attachment 67881

I thought maybe you were knocking mosquitoes or flies out of the air! (g)

I thought maybe you were knocking mosquitoes or flies out of the air! (g)

Now there's a thought. BBQ underway and the flies are attacking the food, just put the Mavic in a hover above the table and blow them away.

Or use it as a fan in active track to keep things cool out in the bush on a hot summers day. You would have to pack a lot of batteries though ...

Pietros: Very nice photo and glad your Mavic girl didn't go for a swim.

BTW, "Kelly's Heroes" in one of my favorite films. :) Sutherland Sr. was superb in that role.

Now there's a thought. BBQ underway and the flies are attacking the food, just put the Mavic in a hover above the table and blow them away.

Or use it as a fan in active track to keep things cool out in the bush on a hot summers day. You would have to pack a lot of batteries though ...

Just a long extension cord! There is a video of some guy attacking a hornets nest with his drone.

Last edited:
Reactions: MAvic_South_Oz

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucent6408d